- Not as heavy as I thought it would be. Feels only marginally heavier than my 13” MacBook Pro Touch Bar. Perhaps in this new COVID world where we won’t be traveling as much, it seems like it makes more sense to get a (refurbished) 16” MacBook Pro Touch Bar instead of getting the 13” MacBook Pro Touch Bar.
- The keyboard feels much better than the 13” MacBook Pro Touch Bar. More key travel equals less carpal tunnel for typing (sad truth I get carpal tunnel and wrist and finger pain when typing on my 13” MacBook Pro Touch Bar for too long).
- The screen seems substantively brighter (at max brightness) when compared to 13” MacBook Pro Touch Bar. I can notice the difference and it is good.
Unleash your creative potential:
- November 28-29th, 2020: ERIC KIM MARKETING MASTER CLASS - NOW LIVE!
- April 10-11th, 2021: BOSTON / Discover Your Unique Voice in Photography Workshop [Register Intent Here]
- May 1-2nd, 2021: CHICAGO / Street Photography Composition Masterclass [Register Intent Here]
- May 22-22nd, 2021: NEW YORK CITY / STREET PHOTOGRAPHY MASTERCLASS by ERIC KIM [Register Intent Here]
Be notified of when new workshops are live here.