- Keep my smartphone off: No interruptions. More focus. More ability to think creative thoughts. And less interruption when creating.
- Don’t use email. I’ve become 100000x more creatively productive as a result.
- When I got a good idea, write the title of the blog post, an intro sentence, a featured image, and hit ‘Publish’. Then start writing the blog post, and click ‘update’ as I go along.
- Workout everyday at least once a day.
- Only single reps. The purpose of every workout session: strive to increase my ‘one rep max’ by 5 pounds. Powerlifting style.
- Intermittent fasting BEFORE lifting. No protein powder, supplements, or nonsense.
- Street vlogging: Walk in the streets and vlog. Best setup for vlogging is Panasonic/Lumix.
- Publish all your ideas. No selection bias. Don’t even strive to make it ‘good’. Just strive to be honest, direct, and real.
- Standing desk. For myself, I put a plastic bin and two paper towels to prop up my laptop.
- For creative ideation (to come up with creative ideas), go on a walk around the block!