Is photography improving your life?
Originally sent on ERIC KIM NEWSLETTER
Remember the purpose of photography isn’t to become a ‘better’ photographer. The purpose of photography is to live a happier life!
- Always remember that photography is a tool to help you find more beauty and appreciation in your everyday life.
- Don’t take your photography too seriously — shoot playfully and with joy!
- Only photograph what makes you smile.
- Post-processyour photos like painting your photos. Cultivate your own personal aesthetic and style according to what you consider is beautiful.
- Motivate yourself in lifeby drinking more black coffee, by taking on greater and more epic challenges, and by focusing on your life purpose!
Let us hustle hard this week. Memento Mori (remember life is short and uncertain); maximize every single moment of every single day!