UPDATE: Deadline extended until AUGUST 25, 2015!
You’ve read that right! Colin Westerbeck, acclaimed curator and author of the book, Bystander: A brief history of Street Photography together with Acuity press and PDN are looking for your best work to be part of a book that will showcase the current practice of street photography. It will be juried by Eric together with Ken Schles, Matt Stewart, Daniel Arnold, and John Free.
Here are some of the contest details:
- Head on to the Street Photography 2015 Website and sign up.
- Upload your images with the size at least 11 x 17 at 300dpi jpeg. (Mobile Phone Images at least 1920 x 1920 pixels)
- There are several categories ranging from Urban Landscape, Urban Culture, Portraits, Social Circumstance, Street Fashion and etc.
- Deadline of Entries is on
August 11, 2015August 25, 2015 (Extended!)
- There is an entry fee of $35 that will let you upload up to 6 images.
For more info on the contest visit the competition website and follow PDN and Acuity press for the latest news!