I recently met up with Ryan Lum, one of the awesome guys at Narrative, a wearable camera startup. I joined them in their office last week, and talked about my beginnings in street photography and my blog, how it was getting fired (and running this blog full-time), how to shoot street photography (and not get punched in the face), and more. I hope you enjoy the video interview above (and pardon the immature masturbation jokes).
Conquer your fears and meet new peers:
- June 29-30: HONOLULU / Discover Your Unique Voice in Photography
- September 7: BERLIN / Conquer Your Fears in Street Photography – NEW!
- September 14-15: BERLIN / Discover Your Unique Voice in Street Photography
- October 5-6: NYC / Discover Your Unique Voice in Street Photography
- October 19: PORTLAND / Conquer Your Fears in Street Photography – NEW!
- March 21-22, 2020: Boston / Discover Your Unique Voice in Photography Workshop (Register Intent Here) – NEW!