Christine from ONA was generous enough to give me the Bowery Bag to test out and review during some of my travels the last few months. I put it through the rounds, and find it to be an ideal situation for street photographers who want a smaller bag to hold their Fuji, Leica, Micro 4/3rds, Compact, or small DSLR. Check out my review above!
Experiences never die:
- Jan 16-19: Mexico City Travel Street Photography Adventure – LIVE!
- Feb 29-30: NEW ORLEANS Street Photography Experience (info TBA)
- March 21-22: Boston Discover Your Unique Voice in Photography Workshop – LIVE!
- April 24-26: CHICAGO Street Photography Experience (info TBA)
- June 20-21: HONG KONG Street Photography Experience (info TBA)
- August 27-30: SAIGON, VIETNAM Street Photography Adventure (info TBA)
Join ERIC KIM NEWSLETTER and be the first to get exclusive content, free ebooks, presets, and upcoming workshops coming to your area:
Get real feedback on your photos: ARSBETA.COM