- Purchase on Amazon >
- Purchase on Etsy > (International & non-Amazon)
Cindy and I wanted to create an ideal camera strap for street photographers. Thus, the “Henri” strap was born. The Henri strap is functional, fashionable, and has character. Made from durable 100% leather, this coffee-colored strap will age beautifully as you take it on your photographic adventures.
The Henri strap is light, comfortable, and ideal for smaller cameras (such as a Fujifilm, micro 4/3rds, film cameras, and rangefinders). Note that the strap is intended to sit in the front of your chest. If you would prefer to wear your camera slung across your shoulder, I would recommend the Street Strap.
These straps are all hand-made from our two good friends in Saigon, who are leather-makers, singers, and entrepreneurs. Cindy did all the final touches and packaging in California. We hope the “Henri” strap will be a friend that can accompany you in all of your life’s journeys– and we hope this is the last strap you will ever need for your camera.
Thank you so much for your patience and support as Cindy and I worked to prepare the last batch of Henri neck straps. We received a lot of great feedback, and have made the newest batch a little bit longer in length and the leather of the neck pad softer.
- Learn the story behind the “Henri” Strap and product details>>
- The making of Haptic Industries and the”Henri” Strap >>
Currently the “Henri” Neck strap can be purchased on Amazon (for USA and Canada orders only) or through Etsy (anywhere in the world, accepts PayPal, Credit Card, and Debit Card). We hand package and ship from California in 1-2 business days after receiving your order.
- Purchase the “Henri” Neck Strap on Amazon >
- Purchase the “Henri” Neck Strap on Etsy > (International & non-Amazon)
For International and non-Amazon orders:
- Shipping will be via US Postal Service First Class 1-3 business days (USA) or 7-21 days (international).
- Note that for international shipping, there might be a possibility of an import/customs tax that the recipient would need to pay on arrival. The customs requirement might require additional shipping time.
There is only a remaining limited batch of 50 straps in stock, so make sure to pick up yours before they all sell out!