Ain’t no such thing as good or bad photography — only genuine or ingenuine photography.[Read more…] about Genuine Photography
Never trap yourself in any genre, category, style, approach, or box. Escape all genres, and refuse to box yourself in anything.
Don’t plan ahead, flexible, iterate, create spontaneously, walk spontaneously, exercise spontaneously, speak and act spontaneously?
A spontaneous life is a better life.
Spontaneous as meaning — “of your own accord” (living according to your own inner compulsion, gut, needs, and desires). Follow your own unique mode of living and preferences.
Treat everyday like a mini-lifetime. Create today as if you will die tonight.
To be eternally creative:
- Create things from morning to night.
- Perhaps fast until evening (no breakfast and lunch, only dinner) in order to maximize your potential for creative activity. Avoid “food coma” during the day, to create as much as you can during waking hours.
- At night, prioritize sleeping early (no watching videos or looking at screens/no audio-visual-kinesthetic stimulation before you sleep). This will ensure you will have prime energy for tomorrow.
- To find inspiration or motivation to create, walk more. Walk more through parts of your city or town which are more foreign. Perhaps shoot photos on your phone, and quickly edit and process photos on your phone, and share them to your own website/blog.
- Dont aim for “perfection”— just create for fun. Treat your creative play like a child (no rules).
- Maximum human lifespan is theoretically 120 years, yet you might live far less than that. Thus optimal strategy is to live everyday like you will die tonight (memento mori).
All is transient in life — perhaps this is what motivates us to create great things? To try to conquer transience? Or perhaps we are forgetful— we forget the things we’ve made in the past, and we are hungry to create new things?
Desiring an eternity for all of existence — perpetual creativity!