If you’re hungry to take yourself to the next level and gain more power, freedom and influence as a photographer and visual artist, I highly encourage you to attend my new Online Photography Entrepreneurship Workshop — Saturday June 27, 2020 (12-2pm Eastern Time).
This workshop is ideal for you if:
- You want to gain more influence online for your photography and ideas
- Learn new ways you can monetize your passion and interest for photography
- Practical tips, techniques and approaches to become more discoverable (Google Search Engine Optimization, SEO) and how to gain a loyal following
- Tips and strategies on starting your own YouTube channel, podcast or blog which will help you stand out from the crowd.
- The motivation, encouragement and empowering ideas to give you that kick-start to become a photography entrepreneur.
Is this workshop right for me?
How do I know if this workshop is right for me or not? My thoughts:
- You don’t gotta make a living from your passion in photography but if you’ve ever been curious how it can become a real possibility, this workshop is for you.
- If you you don’t care to make money from photography but you desire to gain more influence, traction, or exposure for your photography, this workshop is for you.
- New innovative methods, techniques and approaches to exhibit your work online, especially in this brave new world of photography.
- How to make a name for yourself in photography in the over-crowded and over-saturated photographic world.
- How to gain more loyal followers (true fans).
Topics covered during workshop
- How to become #1 on Google (Google SEO, search engine optimization)
- How to build an email newsletter via mailchimp
- Why you must build your own platform and website/blog
- How to start from scratch from zero followers to becoming a hero.
- Practical thoughts, strategies and philosophies on boot-strapping yourself with limited time and resources to build your name and platform.
- The best paid vs free solutions to build your following
- Pragmatic pricing strategies to monetize your photography
- Different notions of business models to promote yourself (open source, freemium, premium, services, workshops, consulting)
- Critical mistakes to AVOID when pursuing photography entrepreneurship
- Joining a like-minded crew and community of fellow passionate entrepreneurs to help realize your dreams.
All upside; no downside.
Not sure if this workshop is right for you but curious on attending?
Attend and if you’re not 100% satisfied with the online workshop experience, you can email my workshops manager Neil (email@example.com) for a 100% money-back refund. I truly put my skin on the line here — you ain’t gonna find such a good deal or arrangement anywhere else on the internet for this type of online experience.
The tuition for this workshop is $500 USD. However if you submit your tuition before June 21st, the early-bird price of the workshop will only be 199 USD.
The workshop is also limited to only 12 passionate individuals. To secure your spot, signup below (Paypal, Venmo, Credit Card or Debit card):
Also you can submit your tuition here, or via the Paypal button below:
If you are having problems with the payment portal, you can also email firstname.lastname@example.org for other payment options.
Don’t miss your chance
This workshop is your unique opportunity to workshop and prototype your entrepreneurial ideas. In this workshop there will be no nay-saying; only yea-saying. We will as a group work together your creative ideas in order to give you the practical tools, ideas, and technique to realize your entrepreneurial dreams.
This is your shot!
- Date: Saturday, June 27th, 2020
- Time: 12-2pm Eastern Time (EST!!)
- Student Cap: 12 Passionate Individuals
- Tuition: $500 USD (199 USD Early-Bird Discount before June 21st, 2020).
For any further questions on this workshop, please email my workshops manager Neil at email@example.com
Excited to have you.
Secure your spot now!
Also if you need a personalized invoice regarding business or educational expenses, please email firstname.lastname@example.org