Dear friend, if you’re hungry to take your photography to the next level, I cordially invite you to my BOSTON Discover Your Unique Voice in Photography Workshop (March 21-22, 2020).
How high can you fly?
I believe in you and your potential. I want this workshop to be your creative stimulus to take your photography to the next level:
- To gain supreme self-confidence in your photography: Learn what your personal photography philosophy is, and learn how to channel your creative energies to create images which reveal your personal soul, personality, and creative vision.
- Shoot boldly: Discover the best techniques to interact with people on the streets, and to shoot without hesitation. Never miss another ‘decisive moment’ again.
- Get closer: Through this workshop, you will become bolder in order to get closer to your subjects, and also learn techniques how to better interact with your subjects in order to get the best photograph possible.
- Meaningful differentiation: Discover what makes your artistic vision unique and different. Learn the practical marketing, branding, and tactful ways to promote yourself to gain a wider reach for a loyal audience.
- Work on a more meaningful project: This workshop will give you the opportunity to brainstorm meaningful photography projects. During the workshop you will pursue a mini-photo project for the weekend. Furthermore, you will learn the practical strategies in order to pursue your photography projects long after the workshop.
This workshop is ideal for you if you consider yourself an intermediate/advanced photographer, and you desire to:
- Derive deeper personal meaning from your photography
- To gain motivation and inspiration to take your photography to the next level
- To join a creative collaborative network: The opportunity to meet other passionate photographers and share your passion with them (and more!)
- To learn the secrets of ‘zen photography‘. To treat photography as a creative meditative exercise, and how to notice more beauty in the mundane in the world around you.
- Learn new techniques/approaches in photography: Learn the practical tips and tricks in order to make bolder, more dynamic, and more exciting photographic compositions.
- Master your aesthetics: Discover your own unique photographic and artistic vision, and how to create beautiful images which fit your personal aesthetic.
- Become more artistic in your photography: To learn how to go BEYOND photography; to see yourself as a ‘visual artist’ (instead of simply a photographer). New ways of ‘cross-pollinating’ your visual artistry, to create visual images which are truly unique and meaningful.
Bespoke to you
In this workshop, you will have 1:1 access to me, to ask me any questions you have about street photography, marketing, blogging, YouTube, or anything else.
I want this workshop to be an opportunity for you to also pitch any of your creative ideas, while getting real and honest feedback.
Furthermore, I recognize that your needs are unique and different. I will custom-tailor this workshop experience to you; to maximize your personal potential!
Treat your play very seriously.
The biggest reason I love teaching these workshops is because they are FUN! For myself, having fun is one of the best ways to accelerate your learning, building your confidence in street photography, while also giving you the positive motivation and energy to propel your photography forward.
Invest in yourself.
I personally believe that the best investment in life is yourself. To invest in experiences, learning, and education (not just stuff).
If you’re curious what your personal maximum is in photography, I encourage you to invest in this workshop. The tuition for the workshop is 1500 USD (890 USD early-bird discount if you submit your tuition in full before Feb 3rd, 2020).
Secure your spot in the workshop by submitting your tuition below:
If you have any questions about this workshop or need assistance finding suitable lodging, please email my workshops manager Neil at email@example.com
- Location: Boston, Massachusetts (exact location TBA)
- Dates: March 21-22, 2020 (Saturday/Sunday)
- Times: 10am-5pm (both days)
- Student cap: 12 passionate individuals
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Excited to have you!