Skip to content
- Look for curves (arabesque) between your subjects and other visual elements in the scene.
- Strive to simplify the scene, but keep the composition elegant (dynamic curves and movement).
- For color, the point is to make images which allow your viewer’s eyes look around the frame.
- Focus on certain shapes, forms, and other visual elements which interest you.
- For composition, consider the proportions of the image. The proportion of your subject in respect to the other elements in the scene. Consider the proportions of different colors in a scene.