A creative return
Dig your hand deep
In your creative urn
Intake creative inspiration
To make pictures
That make you proud
“You’re a good artist, as long as you listen to your inner voice.
How do you choose your best pictures? Just go with your gut choice.
When you are in creative despair, just hoist
With your own two hands and rope
Keep your eyes planted high on the mountain
And lean forward on your creative slope
Will you ever fail? NOPE!”
INSPIRE YOURSELF with HAPTIC.
Re-discover you inner-child and feel like PABLO PICASSO:
- How to Create More Pictures
- How to Shoot More Photos
- How to Be a Passionate Photographer
- Make More Than You Take
- NEVER COMPROMISE.
- Why Photography is the Best Art Form.
- How to become unstuck.
- How to Become a FEARLESS Artist
- KANDINSKY: THE ARTIST IS THE PROPHET
- How to Have More Creative Confidence in Your Photography
- How to Make More Art
- YOU CAN DO ANYTHING
- How Not to Give a Fuck What Others Think of Your Photography
- Is Photography Art?
- Leonardo da Vinci: Art, Photography, and Life Lessons
- How to Make Better Photos
- The Art of Street Photography
- The Art of Photography
- How to Conquer Your Fears in Art
- How to Be a More Productive Artist
- How to Have More Confidence as an Artist
- Make Photos for the Sake of Making Photos
- Make, Don’t Take Photos
- Perfect Pearl
- Make Photos to Delight Your Soul
- Revel in Your Defective Artistry
- Photography is Poetry Without Words
- Labor to Make Your Photos Concise