A design company based out of Los Angeles called Black Design Associates, LLC, just posted some sexy photos of a Leica M9/iPhone 4 Hybrid concept. They imagined the i90 to take any regular iPhone 4 and make it something more powerful and did I say sexy? The imaginary specs and images are below.
LEICA i9 for iPhone4
- INDEPENDENT CAMERA BODY – doesn’t depend on the iPhone4 processor, making the i9 a true ready-to-shoot camera.
- COMPACT OPTICAL ZOOM – offers true optical zoom with a greater number of focal lengths in a compact size.
- LEICA RANGEFINDER – allows for faster uninterrupted shooting.
- CASE FORM FACTOR – makes the i9 ultra-compact and protects your iPhone4 in a rugged and stylish case.
- CAMERA BACK DOCK – loads your iPhone4 reminiscent to traditional 35mm film and takes full advantage of the iPhone4’s superior Retina Touch-Screen Display.
- INTERCHANGEABLE CAMERA BACK – ensures the i9 is compatible with future generation iPhones.
- CAMERA/iPHONE TOGGLE – turns on your camera with an instant start-up time of 0.3sec., while simultaneously loading the Leica app on your iPhone4.
- ZOOM/VOLUME CONTROL – adjusts Tight and Wide when your camera is on, and adjusts volume Up and Down when your camera is off.
- DEDICATED APERTURE AND SHUTTER DIALS – offers fast and easy option for manual operation.
- PASS-THROUGHS AND ACTUATORS – gives you full access to your iPhone4 controls and headphone jack.
- FLASH AND LIGHT METER – offers higher quality photos and videos in low-light conditions.
So remember, this is just a concept. But if something like this were real, would you buy it? Let us know what you think about the design/concept by leaving a comment below!