Hey streettogs, I just finished writing a little mini e-book titled: “The Social Media Blackbook for Photographers“. I have been thinking about distilling a lot of my thoughts on social media and photography– and I hope this can be a helpful resource to you. A lot of the thoughts in the book is just my personal take on social media and how it can benefit you as a photographer. Here is a brief overview of the contents of the book:
- Chapter 1: Why social media?
- Chapter 2: What is social media?
- Chapter 3: The importance of creating value in social media
- Chapter 4: How to gain more followers
- Chapter 5: The importance of engagement in social media
- Chapter 6: Common mistakes in social media
- Chapter 7: Social media strategies, tips, techniques
- Chapter 8: Conclusion
This e-book is open-source (share, distribute, re-mix, translate, or do whatever you want with it). You can download it for free below:
You can also read my other free ebook: “31 Days to Overcome Your Fear of Shooting Street Photography”
Read more to also read it directly on this blog: