If you want to achieve your personal maximum in life, don’t miss your opportunity to attend my brand-new Conquer Your Fears in Life Workshop in San Francisco (April 6, 2019).
Fulfill your personal maximum in life
Why did I create this workshop?
This workshop is the culmination of a decade of my personal pursuits of self-learning through Stoicism, Zen-Taoist Buddhism, and Philosophy.
I’m teaching this workshop to give you the opportunity to conquer your personal fears in life, in order for you to become the most epic you possible.
Transform your life
If fear aversion has ever held you back in life, this workshop is for you.
This workshop is both practical and philosophical. In this workshop you will learn concrete strategies, skills, and mental tools in order to:
- Live Your Life to the Fullest: Conquer indecision, hesitation, and your personal anxieties in life in order to achieve your personal maximum in life.
- Achieve Your Life Goals: Determine what you want to become, achieve, or create in life.
- Laser Focus: Learn how to become more focused in your life. Ruthlessly prune distractions and negative people from your life.
- Follow your passion: Identify your passions in life, and strategize how to pursue those passions, with confidence, boldness, and audacity
- Life Hacks: Become more productive, gain more muscle mass, lose body fat, have more energy, vigor, and passion in your everyday life.
The best investment you can make in yourself
The best investment you can make in life is in yourself.
Your life is short, and you were destined to do great things.
I guarantee this workshop will improve all aspects of your life, from your personal relationships, with your artistic and creative life, as well as your financial and philosophical life.
Why attend this workshop?
Consider this workshop as a unique opportunity to think, reflect and gain practical feedback and guidance on your own life:
- How to gain more focus in your everyday life
- How to discover more joy in the small things in your everyday life
- Discover your personal strengths in life
- Learn how to become more assertive and confident in life
- How to conquer regrets in life, and how to gain a clear conscience
Most of us are so busy with our everyday lives (work, family) that we never have the opportunity to reflect on what we truly desire from our lives. If this workshop gives you even a little more direction and empowerment in your life, it is worth every penny.
This workshop won’t be me just telling you what to do.
This workshop will be your unique opportunity to join a supportive community who is interested and investment in seeing YOU succeed in life, by addressing your personal fears in life, and learning how to conquer them.
This is your opportunity to:
- Dream Bigger: We will only address possibilities and solutions. There are no nay-sayers allowed here.
- Join a Powerful Network: This workshop will give you the opportunity to meet and network with other passionate individuals, with fellow “crazy” ideas and ideals in life.
- Define Success on Your Own Terms: Learn how to succeed, regardless of your life situation or the challenges you face in life.
- Transform Your Disadvantages into Advantages: The obstacles in life are simply the fuel to exalt you higher!
- No Excuses: Channel your personal difficulties in life in order to thrive and become stronger.
You have nothing to lose, everything to gain
I offer an unconditional 100% money-back guarantee on all my workshops. Why? Because I truly believe this workshop will transform your life for the better.
Take the risk, dare to take this bold investment in your life.
- Location: San Francisco, California
- Date: April 6th (Saturday), 2019
- Time: 10am-6pm
- Limited Spots: 12 passionate individuals
- Workshop manager contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Secure your spot
Don’t miss your opportunity. Secure your spot, and avoid regretting your chance to empower yourself.
Investment: 800 USD (490 USD early-bird discount before March 6, 2019).
If you are a returning student or if you’re interested in attending both this workshop and the Conquer Your Fears in Street Photography Workshop (San Francisco, March 30-31, 2019 — the prior weekend), email email@example.com for special discounts.
If you have any further questions about this workshop, please email my workshops manager Neil at firstname.lastname@example.org
Excited to have you.