Update: We had such a high demand for the first round of the Fukubukuro Version 1 (December 2018) and sold out in less than 24 hours! Due to the overwhelming response, we added THREE (3) more boxes to allow more people chances to access this special offer. (Total boxes created this version: 13) (December 13, 2018)
Reward yourself this holiday season and take your photography to new heights with the HAPTIC Fukubukuro Box.
What is ‘Fukubukuro’?
Fukubukuro is a Japanese tradition of offering a limited number of ‘mystery box’ super special deals to first customers to ring in the New Year with good luck and cheer.
We at HAPTIC are so grateful for all of your love and support over the years. Thus, we want to share a bit of this love and fun with you — with our limited-edition HAPTIC Fukubukuro Box (limited to only 10 sets). Gift this to your photography friend or to yourself to inspire you in this new year!
What is inside?
Without giving away too much of the surprise, inside the HAPTIC Fukubukuro Box is:
- A signed monochrome photographic print, shot with Leica MP, 35mm f/2 Summicron, and Kodak Tri-X 400 film pushed to 1600 (with yellow filter)
- A handcrafted HAPTIC Chroma Camera Strap
- Three HAPTIC PRESS Print Books to inspire your photography
- Perfectly packaged in a free Swedish designed photography archive box. Keep your photo prints and books in this special trunk.
- Personally gift wrapped by Cindy. If you are gifting this to a friend, you can include a custom gift note by typing the note in the ‘Order Notes’ section when you checkout in the HAPTIC SHOP.
Check out our other limited time bundle deals. Free gift wrapping for orders over $49
For a limited time, pick up a specially designed creative bundle for you or your loved one this holiday season. Each bundle is carefully and lovingly curated to inspire your photography-artistry. Only a limited number of bundles are made, so pick one up before they run out! Spark your creative spirit:
From the bottom of our hearts, thank you
We at HAPTIC (Cindy, Eric, Annette, Jennifer, and our families) are so grateful for the love, inspiration, and support over the years. We know there are so many other straps and camera accessories to choose from, so we thank you for choosing to support us! Your purchase helps us to keep things running and open on the blog, support our creative endeavors, and to also employ talented artists and artisans around the world. From the bottom of our heart, thank you!