Simple question: what is your end-game in life?
Download PDF: End-Game
Think about death
Nowadays, you hear a lot of talk about people attempting to retire early, and achieve ‘financial independence’.
And of course a lot of us are rolling the rock of sisyphus, trying to accrue more money, power, and influence for the sake of it.
But how rarely do we ever ask ourselves:
What is our true end-game in life?
Play the game backwards
I think this is an optimal strategy in life:
Figure out what your end-game is in life, then play it backwards.
For example, let us say that your end-game is to philosophize, write poetry, write essays, or make photos. Then why waste time trying to accrue more money in order to do that? Take a kink out of your chain — just pursue your end-game via a straight-line!
Let me give you an example: a lot of us dream of one day retiring and traveling the world. But then what?
I think a lot of people want to travel the world to feel “inspired” or to become “cultured”. But once you get inspired, open your mind, and become cultured…then what?
I think what people truly want to do as an end-game is to create. To create their own designs, to create photos, or to create art. Art can be manifested via computer code, poetry, pictures, visual art, sculpture, dance — anything.
Everyone has a different end-game
Stop asking others for advice what to do with your life. Everyone has a different end-game in life.
Start off by asking yourself:
“What is my end-game in life?”
Then use philosophy-entrepreneurship as a tool to achieve that end-game, and to make that end-game a reality!
Dictate your meaning and purpose in your life with ZEN OF ERIC:
- Create Your Own Happiness Today
- Desire Both Pain and Pleasure in Life
- Try the Impossible
- Anti-Social Extrovert
- Never Blame Anybody But Yourself
- Human Flourishing
- Simpler, Not Better.
- How to be Free
- Embrace the Extremes
- Cultivate Your Own Culture
- Inner Power
- How to Live a Purposeful Life
- My Definition of Happiness
- Why Change is Good
- Why Work?
- How to Live the Happiest Possible Life
- The Two-Pronged Approach to Maximize Joy in Your Life
- You Always Have Another Option!
- Never Stop!
- What is Your Self-Directed Purpose in Life?
- Live Today Like it Were Your Last
- Do You Photograph to Live, or Live to Photograph?
- Live Life to the Fullest!
- In Praise of Selfishness
- Why You Must Be a YAY-SAYER to Succeed in Entrepreneurship and Life
- Why I Love Walking
- Live Life Like a Video Game!
- Simple Luxuries in Life
- Treat Your Life Like a Fun Experiment!
- Only Prove it to Yourself
- You Don’t Always Need to Feel Joyful to Live a Fulfilling and Meaningful Life
- Life is Too Short to Be Bored!
- Money Cannot Destroy Boredom
- How to Find Inspiration in Life
- Why You Must Ignore Haters to Succeed and Win in Life
- An Active Life is a Happy Life
- My Simple Joys in Life
- Never Stop Striving
- How to Motivate Yourself in Life
- How to Be Optimistic in Life
- How to Dictate Your Purpose in Life
- In Praise of a Dynamic Life
- How to Enjoy Life
- Photography Therapy
- How to Conquer Regret
- Take Your Play Very Seriously.
- How to Prosper
- Memento Vivere
- Destroy in Order to CREATE
- Trust Your Body More Than Your Mind
- Make Photos to Make Meaning in Your Life
- Seek Knowledge, Not Information
- The Purpose of Human Life
- How to Overcome Impedence
- Why I Love Death
- How to Be Centered in the Eternal Now
- How to Be Happy
- Why Do You Care What Others Think of You?
- Why I’m Happy
- Why I’m So Prolific
- How to Reduce LAG in Life
- How to Be a Stoic Street Photographer
- How to Use Photography as Self-Therapy
- How to Free Your Soul From Disturbance
- How to Be a Zen Street Photographer
- Zen in the Art of Street Photography
- How to Find Tranquility in Your Photography
Learn more: Start Here >