This 2018 Eric and I turn 30 (!) and are excited to experiment, play, and create! Thank you for all the support over the years. This all wouldn’t have been possible without you. Love, Cindy & Eric
Introducing the ERIC KIM NECK STRAP
ERIC KIM NECK STRAP: JUST SHOOT IT.
SMALL IS BEAUTIFUL.
ERIC KIM NECK STRAP is minimal, elegant, and strong. Built for small cameras, because small is beautiful.
HAPTIC INDUSTRIES STORE
HAPTIC makes creative tools to empower visual artists. We ship internationally from California and fulfill our products on Amazon. From educational tools, art platforms, to camera equipment, HAPTIC is driven by a spirit of experimentation and creative collaboration. We are a majority women led, family operated industry, and have great pride in everything we make.
What is HAPTIC?
HAPTIC means ‘relating to the sense of touch and proprioception.’ HAPTIC honors the meaning of ‘touch’ by making artistic tools, educational resources, and collaborative platforms. HAPTIC also inspires the making of art that touches others and uplifts our spirits.
1. Creative playground for poetically subversive artists and their work. Featuring
- Eric Kim: City of Angels, Dark Skies over Tokyo, Laughing Lady
- Annette Kim: Vitruvian Camera, Shoot Film, Memento Mori
- Sean Lotman, Takashi Nakagawa, Cindy Nguyen (For a limited time: Featured HAPTIC ARTIST: Sunlanders in the shop)
2. Publisher of empowering educational materials. Freshly pressed are Creative Every Day & Masters. Locally printed in small batches and personally shipped from California. All purchases help to support open source education on the blog.
Creative Every Day is your artistic toolkit with philosophical and practical tools to learn to photograph, draw, write and express your creative spirit.
Also, we are venturing into mobile technologies, like STREET NOTES MOBILE & KINDLE EDITION — for you to always have inspiration with you.
- Experiments in small limited edition, hand crafted tools
- Women of Haptic.
- Haptic Industries Mission Statement
- Haptic the Place to Be
- On Haptic by Eric Kim
- Introducing Haptic (August 2016)
Follow updates from Haptic Industries on Instagram: @hapticindustries
For questions, contact Cindy at firstname.lastname@example.org