Cindy here: This is the last week and assignment for the free STREET CLUB WINTER SCHOOL in the Eric Kim Forum! Participate in the photo assignments and provide constructive feedback on other’s photos.
On January 31 (Eric’s birthday!) he will do a video review of all the photos submitted in Street Club and pick two winners for the grand prizes 1) Best photo and 2) Best Critique. From now until January 30, submit your photos and critiques to any of the week’s assignments.
Thank you again Vicki Seabrook for organizing and everyone for your participation! We hope Street Club helped to inspire you to keep shooting and try new techniques. Eric and I (Cindy) hope to meet you in person at one of the upcoming workshops.
Stay inspired in Photography
Take your street photography to the next level:
- Jan 27-28: LONDON / Conquer Your Fears in Street Photography
- Feb 21-22: NYC / Conquer Your Fears in Street Photography (Contact Neil.email@example.com for Special Bundled Discount for both NYC Workshops) – Jan 31st Early-Bird Deadline
- Feb 24-25: NYC / Dynamic Street Photography Composition Workshop (Contact Neil.firstname.lastname@example.org for Special Bundled Discount for both NYC Workshops) – Jan 31st Early-Bird Deadline
- March 31: Downtown LA / Conquer Your Fears in Street Photography – NEW!
- May 2-5: KYOTO-UJI / Zen Creative Photography Experience
- May 9-13: TOKYO / Travel Street Photography Experience