If you are hungry for direction and inspiration in your photography, try these 10 simple and practical photography assignments:
Learn how to become your own master in photography >
STREET NOTES: Reinspire Yourself in Street photography >
1. Photograph cutouts
Often, cutouts look more human than humans:
2. Photograph decapitated body parts
3. Photograph your own shadow
Honor thy selfie.
4. Photograph the flag
What does the flag symbolize, and what situations do you see it in? How does that affect the meaning or the “sacredness” of the flag?
5. Photograph inside grocery stores
When you go to buy groceries, bring your camera along.
6. Photograph inside fast food chains
McDonald’s is a great place to enter (briefly), taking a few photos, then leaving.
7. Photograph churches, and religious iconography
8. Photograph fathers with their daughters
9. Photograph at or inside gas stations
10. Photograph couples
Take your street photography to the next level:
See upcoming experiences
Learn timeless lessons from the masters of street photography >
Take your street photography to the next level with STREET NOTES >
STREET NOTES MOBILE EDITION >
Never miss another decisive moment ever again >
Conquer the streets with HENRI PHANTOM BLACK >
FREE Ultimate Beginners Guide To Street Photography PDF Visualizations >