HENRI WRIST STRAP: Never Miss the Decisive Moment.
HAPTIC INDUSTRIES: Creative Tools to Empower You.
The story of HAPTIC
Why Wrist strap?
One of the reasons why Wrist straps are good for photography:
You wear the camera like a bracelet, and with the camera in your hand, you’re always ready for the decisive moment.
Not only that, but by holding the camera in your hand and wrist – you feel the physical weight of the camera in your hand.
By feeling the physical weight of the camera in your hand, you perceive the weight. Therefore, you look for more photo opportunities.
Also, to be frank, the best way to be “inspired” to take more pictures isn’t to have a new camera, a new lens, or any fancy equipment. The secret to taking more pictures: hold your camera on your hands or neck more often.
I know for myself, when I keep my camera in my bag, I see fewer photos.
What is the best strap for me?
- If you shoot with RICOH GR I or II, buy ERIC KIM WRIST STRAP
- If you shoot with a Fujifilm x100 or Fujifilm XT, I recommend Classic HENRI WRIST STRAP.
- If you shoot with an all black Leica, I recommend HENRI PHANTOM BLACK.
- If you love bright bold colors, buy HENRI WRIST STRAP CRIMSON >
- For the timeless elegant look, I recommmend HENRI MIDNIGHT BLUE >