To me, true freedom is freedom from fear.
Freedom from fear. Not steering your life according to the opinions of others. Rather; to control the steering wheel of life. To live life at 500 miles an hour; with no safety belt. To live life according to your ideals; rather than the card you were dealt.
To yelp with joy of being alive. To strive to be a better person, everyday — through the haze and to keep your gaze sharp.
To bark and bite, and to be aggressive. Not to be weak and meek.
Don’t be bleak in life. Keep fighting to stay alive.
You got this brother and sister, I’m always with you.
Stay faithful to yourself; always stay true.
Become invincible against fate:
- How not to give a FUCK about your REPUTATION
- WHAT IS A HUMAN?
- The Regret Minimization Framework in Photography and Life
- How to Be a HERO
- Conquer Your Fears by Making Fear Your Slave
- Rule Circumstances; Don’t Let Your Circumstances Rule You
- How to Love Yourself
- How to Turn Shit into Gold
- Your Parents Fuck You Up
- What Kills You Makes You Stronger
- How to Be Patient
- How to Conquer Anger
- How to Bounce Back in Life
- How to Overcome Resistance
- Nothing Unlimited is Good; Nothing Good is Unlimited
- You Have No Limits
- Can 1’s and 0’s Hurt You?
- The Envious Moment is Flying Now
- Tomorrow We’ll Sail the Wide Seas Again
- How to Forgive Others
- Focus on Your Actions, Not the Results
- Everything Will Be Alright
- How to Be a Stoic Street Photographer
- How to Be a Spartan Photographer
- How to Overcome Your Fears in Life
- How to Stop Worrying in Life
- How to Use Photography as Self-Therapy
- How to Free Your Soul From Disturbance
- 3 Stoic Techniques that Can Help You Gain Tranquility
- Can People Weaker than You Hurt You?
- Does a Doctor Get Angry at a Crazy Patient?
- Own Nothing
Learn From the Masters of Stoicism
Learn from the master stoics: