Assume you can do anything you put your mind to,
through all the fires and tribulations you’ve come through
Fuck all the self-hating negativity,
Just ask yourself, “Why can’t it be?”
You can do anything you put your mind to,
What do you need to do in order to become you?
What would you do today if it were your last?
Lay back in your casket and say: “Life was a blast.”
Flying through life first-class,
Don’t be like a kid and wait until you’re chosen last
If you’re going too slow, hit the pedal to the floor and go fast
Matted-out black Lambo, don’t fall out of the suicide doors
Homie you dictate your life
on your own terms
Do what you learn for
And what your soul yearns for
Do it right now
before the swift wings of time
blind you from your dream
and keep creating.
Make more art:
- How Not to Give a Fuck What Others Think of Your Photography
- Is Photography Art?
- Leonardo da Vinci: Art, Photography, and Life Lessons
- How to Make Better Photos
- The Art of Street Photography
- The Art of Photography
- How to Conquer Your Fears in Art
- How to Be a More Productive Artist
- How to Have More Confidence as an Artist