In this video I talk to Karl Edwards from StreetShootr on why I plan on switching back to black and white film (Kodak Tri-X pushed to 1600) and we just geek out about black and white film in general, enjoy!
If you want to learn how to shoot street photography on film, I recommend reading these articles below:
- Introduction to Shooting Film in Street Photography
- A Guide on How to Shoot Street Photography on a Film Leica (or Rangefinder)
- What I Learned Processing 164 Rolls of Film After Waiting a Year
- Why Digital Is Dead For Me In Street Photography
- The Benefits Shooting Both Film and Digital in Street Photography
- 10 Tips on Shooting Street Photography on Film