Everyone seems antsy and excited for the next assignment. So I’ll be quick and not do my usual introduction this time and head straight to it!
Here is what Streettogs Academy 6 editor’s choice, Sam Traschel picked for us:
Simply put by Sam: “Pictures that include opposite things”. Can get any simpler than that! But don’t let it deceive you, make sure you clearly show the connections of the elements in the frame despite the fact that we are looking for opposites. For this one, try and not shoot the first idea that comes in to your head.
Things should go together and make sure the executions you keep it creative.
Here are the mechanics:
- Upload your photos interpreting the theme on the designated assignment album in the facebook page
- No words and captions, just your name, and place where you took the photo.
- On the comment on your own photo, post a link to your site (flickr, tumblr, webpage etc.) so that your photo would easily appear on the group’s feed. (Please do it only once)
- Feel free to use film, digital, instant film, mobile phones, etc. Any Camera will do
- Keep the file appropriate for web viewing (at least 72 dpi), no need for hi-resolution.
Other things to know:
- We encourage you to shoot during the duration of the 2 weeks instead of raiding your archives.
- It should go without saying but please post photos that you own.
- This assignment will run from Dec. 24 to Jan. 7 2014
- Don’t hesitate to ask questions or clarifications in the group page.
- Be open to learning, get up to the challenge, and of course have fun doing it!