Hey streettogs – will be traveling for about 2 months to Korea, Paris, Marseilles, and Istanbul. Loaded up my bag with 100 rolls of Portra 400 (35mm), 25 rolls of Portra 400 (120 film) and my trusty Leica and new Hasselblad (thanks Jeroen) that I got for teaching a workshop in Amsterdam! I also share what else I carry with me when I am traveling for this expedition. A partial list of what I am bringing is shown below:
- Leica MP + Leica 35mm Summicron f/2 ASPH
- Portra 400 35mm film (100 rolls)
- Leica M6 (backup)
- Leica SF 20 Flash
- Hasselblad 501c + 80mm Carl Zeiss f/2.8 Lens
- Portra 400 120 film (25 rolls)
- Olympus EPM-1 (for workshop snapshots)
- GoPro HD2 (for interviews and behind-the-scenes videos for workshops)
- Custom SLR Glidestrap
- New iPad 32GB (wifi)
- 11” Macbook Air (maxed out)
- Western Digital Passport (1TB) + Western Digital Nomad Hard Case
- Bikkuri film case from Japan Camera Hunter (sold out)
- Klean Kanteen Stainless Steel Water Bottle
Sorry for the audio sync issues, not sure what is the problem. Will try to sort it out next time!
Also thanks to support from my sponsor CSLR that helps me fund my travels! If you would like to support me and CSLR (a fantastic company) pick up a CSLR Glide Strap + C-Loop for your street photography. Curious? Make sure to check out my CSLR Glide Strap Review.
If you have any questions about traveling and shooting street photography, leave a comment below!