I am currently in Berlin, and about to head out to Amsterdam tomorrow to teach a street photography workshop with Thomas Leuthard. A week afterwards, I will be teaching a 4-day street photography workshop for the Stockholm Photography Week with Fotografiska (the Swedish Photography Museum).
I always try to travel light- and typically carry just my messenger bag and my North Face Recon Backpack. Considering I blog while traveling, I carry more stuff in my messenger bag than I’d like. But to me, it is still relatively light (still trying to find ways to cut down). For those of you streettogs who travel a lot- hopefully my bag shot can help give you some insight on what I just packed for my trip!
- Timbuk 2 Commute 2.0 Messenger Bag
- Kodak Portra 400 Color Film (45 rolls)
- Leica MP with .72 finder (not pictured above)+ Leica 35mm Summicron f/2 ASPH
- Leica M6
- Leica SF 20 Flash
- Ricoh GR1s
- Olympus EPM-1
- GoPro HD2 (not shown)
- Custom SLR Glidestrap
- New iPad 32GB (wifi)
- 13” Macbook Air
- Western Digital Passport (1TB) + Western Digital Passport (500GB) + Western Digital Nomad Hard Case
- Bukkake film case from Japan Camera Hunter (sold out)
- Klean Kanteen Stainless Steel Water Bottle
Check out more cool bag shots at Japan Camera Hunter.
Any questions about packing to travel for street photography? If so, leave your questions in the comments below!