Made a fun video shooting street photography with the new iPad with my buddy Adam Rahim while in Sydney, Australia.
The camera application I used in the video was ProCamera.
This is the last time I'm doing street photography workshops in the states (before I move to Asia and Europe for the next 2 years), so don't miss your chance to take your street photography to the next level! Invest in an experience you'll never forget:
- Jan 9-10: SF / Introduction to Composition
- Feb 5-12: Dubai / Gulf Photo Plus 2016
- Mar 19-20: NYC / Introduction to Composition
- Mar 26-27: NYC / Conquer Your Fears
- April 16-17: SF / Conquer Your Fears
- April 23-24: SF / Discover Your Unique Voice
- Oct 1-2: Melbourne / Conquer Your Fears
- Oct 8-9: Sydney / Conquer Your Fears
- Nov 5-6: Singapore / Conquer Your Fears
- Nov 12-13: Tokyo / Discover Your Unique Voice
- Nov 19-20: Kyoto / Introduction to Composition
I am very excited to announce the new edition of the "Henri" Neck Strap (Mark II). This new version is made from a darker-leather, similar to the color of dark mahogany wood or a good cup of coffee. This strap is ideal for street photographers who want both a functional and fashionable strap. Make sure to pick one up before they all sell out!
Click here for International orders >>
If you don't want to miss out on new articles, e-books, and workshops-- sign up for my free newsletter below: