Just had a chance to play around with the new Fujifilm X-Pro1 here in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Looks like a very solid camera, with a few quirks (like every other camera out there). It might be a great option for those of you who have DSLR’s and want something more compact and discrete when shooting on the streets. Check out the video of a unit (without lens or battery) with some of my impressions above!
- The Photography Manual
- The Art of Street Photography
- 100 Lessons From the Masters of Street Photography
- Apr 29-30: Bangkok – Street Photography Workshop (Hosted by Monogram Asia)
- Sept 13-17: Tokyo – Travel Photography Experience
- Oct 4-5: NYC – Conquer Your Fears in Street Photography
- Oct 7-8: NYC – Discover Your Unique Voice in Photography