(Above photo by Robert Larson)
I know it has been a while since I featured street photography from the community – but here is the last batch of great shots I have noticed on Facebook! If you would like to get one of your shots featured in the future, make sure to upload them to my Facebook fan page! (I prefer using Facebook because it is easier to sort/look through all the photographs).
Some tips to get included in the next post:
- Don’t use watermarks on your photographs
- Don’t over-process your photographs
- Street portraits are great – but try to incorporate the subjects/backgrounds more
- Get good lighting. Try not to include shots that have been shot mid-day
- Crouch more. Get at least eye-to-eye level with your subjects
- Think about balance and composition. Don’t have your subjects too center-focused
- Don’t shoot people’s backs. Sometimes they work but typically they don’t
Whose photographs really stand out for you? Show them some love by leaving a comment below! Also remember to “Like” me on Facebook and upload your best work to get featured here next week too!