Another fun video of me shooting with the Leica M9 and the 35mm f/1.4 Summilux in Santa Monica’s 3rd street promenade. To record this video, I put my HTC EVO 4G Smartphone’s camera through the viewfinder and walked around and shot. Didn’t include the photos I took during the video because most of them came out out-of-focus (holding this setup was hard). But I hope this video helps you get a better sense of what I see when shooting street photography :)
Take your photography to the next level:
- June 29-30: Honolulu, Hawaii / Discover Your Unique Voice in Photography – OPEN!
- July 13-14: Los Angeles / Photography Book Making Workshop – NEW!
- September 14-15: Berlin / Discover Your Unique Voice in Street Photography (Register Intent Here)
- October 5-6: New York City / Discover Your Unique Voice in Street Photography – NEW!
- March 21-22, 2020: Boston / Discover Your Unique Voice in Photography Workshop (Register Intent Here)
Free photography tips: