I just had my first full day of shooting street photography with the Leica M9 and the 35mm f/1.4 Summilux in Paris. The streets here are truly amazing, and the Leica M9 was definitely a great partner to help me capture memorable moments. I am proud to say that I had a very great crop of photos today and had the chance to meet the famous Yanidel— make sure to read more and watch my video below and look at my images!
- The Photography Manual
- The Art of Street Photography
- 100 Lessons From the Masters of Street Photography
- Apr 29-30: Bangkok – Street Photography Workshop (Hosted by Monogram Asia)
- Sept 13-17: Tokyo – Travel Photography Experience
- Oct 4-5: NYC – Conquer Your Fears in Street Photography
- Oct 7-8: NYC – Discover Your Unique Voice in Photography