Hey guys, you might have heard me doing all my raves for the Ricoh GRIII for street photography. I put together my thoughts and review over on The Phoblographer, and have put in some of my best images as well. Long story short, I highly recommend everyone to purchase one, as it can be a great primary street photography camera or back-up. Make sure to check out the review, and leave me any questions you may have below in the comments!
- The Photography Manual
- The Art of Street Photography
- 100 Lessons From the Masters of Street Photography
- Apr 29-30: Bangkok – Street Photography Workshop (Hosted by Monogram Asia)
- Sept 13-17: Tokyo – Travel Photography Experience
- Oct 4-5: NYC – Conquer Your Fears in Street Photography
- Oct 7-8: NYC – Discover Your Unique Voice in Photography