Hello everybody, I am excited to announce that Josh White (who I interviewed on my site and the Leica blog) will be having a street photography exhibition of his finest work on June 12 – July 3, 2011 in Guillaume in Seoul, Korea. Read up more information on Josh White’s Blog. If you are in the area, definitely check it out!
Never stop learning
Don't miss out on new articles, free e-books, and workshops:
Conquer your fears and meet new peers
2016 Street Photography Workshops
If you want to conquer your fears and meet new peers, invest in an unforgettable experience:
- July 30-31: LA / Conquer Your Fears in Street Photography - ONLY 2 SPOTS LEFT!
- August 6-7: LA / Discover Your Unique Voice in Street Photography - NEW!
- Oct 1-2: Melbourne / Conquer Your Fears in Street Photography
- Oct 8-9: Sydney / Conquer Your Fears in Street Photography
- Nov 5-6: Singapore / Conquer Your Fears in Street Photography
- Nov 12-13: Tokyo / Advanced Street Photography Workshop
- Nov 19-20: Kyoto / Introduction to Composition in Street Photography
2017 Street Photography Workshops
The “Henri” neck strap back in stock!
If you've wanted a functional strap that wears beautifully with age, pick up an "Henri" Neck strap to accompany you on your future travels and adventures. There is only a limited supply of 100 straps available; pick one up before they sell out:
For International Orders (outside of the US), you can order here >>
Free Photography Books
- 100 Lessons From the Masters of Street Photography
- Street Photography 101
- Street Photography 102
- Monochrome Manual
- Film Street Photography Manual
- Street Photography Contact Sheets
- The Street Photography Composition Manual
- The Street Portrait Manual
- How to Overcome Photographer’s Block
- Zen in the Art of Street Photography
- 31 Days to Overcome Your Fear in Street Photography
To learn more, start here >>