Show Your Pride with these Street Photography T-Shirts

Hey guys,

I want to thank everybody for all the love and support they have given to myself, this blog, and the street photography community. This site has grown far larger than I have ever anticipated, and I owe it all to you.

Unfortunately, server costs for myself have been going up so I thought it would be a great idea to start selling some t-shirts to help off-set the cost.

If you have ever read something helpful or inspirational in my blog and want to support my love of street photography, please purchase a shirt and tell your friends as well! Not only will you be able to show off your street photographer pride to everybody else, but you will be helping me as well continue to help grow the site.

*** You can customize the shirts in any colors you want in the store ***

1x1.trans Show Your Pride with these Street Photography T Shirts1x1.trans Show Your Pride with these Street Photography T Shirts

*** You can customize the shirts in any colors you want in the store ***
I would also love your feedback on the designs of these shirts. If you also would like another type of shirt designed, please leave a comment below! I plan on designing many more shirts in the near future, so stay posted.

Thanks so much for the support,

Eric

Comments

Eric,

If you are going to sell shirts you need to offer sizes big enough for everyone. I wear a 3x and would gladly purchase at least two but you dont offer my size. Whats a photographer to do?

Hey Rich, thanks for the message. Unfortunately the vendor that I order the shirts through only offers 2XL at the moment. I apologize for that– hopefully they will offer bigger sizes in the near future.

2. Adrienne says

Hi Eric, I would love one also but you don’t do womens! I am a small size so I am sure even small men’s would look silly (and the cut won’t be nice)

Adrienne

Don’t really like the old camera. I would prefer a digital camera. You could also have several shirts with different sayings. Some really cool sayings. Have people suggest sayings.
    I’ll still buy a couple to help out though.

4. Adrienne says

Hi Eric, you are a legend, but I read the post about Malaysia, and I am in Australia, so no good for me! :(

These are cool, but I would love something more cryptic. For example, I’d love a shirt that said “no, I’m not taking your photo” on the front. And on the back it would say ” yep, I just took your photo” . Also, I would love it in the color purple.

They are really very cool! Any idea what extra costs I could expect sending to Europe (like duties/taxes etcetea?). Considering printing on polo-shirts?

7. Wayne McVay says

I just ordered a shirt, I like that throw back camera. Any chance of getting shirts with a pockey?