I had a great idea for all of us for Christmas. We all love having prints in our homes of other photographers, but it can be pretty expensive at times. So I thought that having a “print exchange” in which photographers can send one another prints would be awesome!
So this is how it will go:
- Leave a comment below with your full name, your email, what country you are from, and a link to your photos (Website, Flickr, Blog, etc). (Due December 19th)
- I will then randomly assign two photographers to one another, and you will both coordinate sending 1 photo each to one another with at least a 12×18” size.
- Send photos to one another using a service of your preference (I prefer Costco or Snapfish–they are cheap and look amazing).
- Mount the photo you receive in your home or office, and take a photo of it.
- Send me the photos to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will post them on my site.
Got questions? Leave a comment below.
Understand how this works? What are you waiting for–get started!